Thursday, November 11, 2010

In all sincerity, this means the world to me.

     Today was a good day. Kara and I had an argument last night, which we resolved today, I went to Home Depot, I worked on the trim in the my house and am finally pleased with it, I took a nap, We ate dinner and visited with Kara's parents, I came home to lay on the couch with Ringo, drink Yoohoo and watch Police Women of Dallas.
     Now i'm in bed thinking of all the things i'm happy about, today being one of them. My woman being there for me through everything. Derek Oda is giving me a skate board and i'm gonna start shredding again. School is almost done for the quarter. It's almost Christmas which is only good for celebrating family, not jesus. Life in general is good. I'm happy.... so many people have it so much worse than I do, I have no room to complain. I do wish it would stay this temperature forever though.

No comments:

Post a Comment